Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Hold Responsible Parties Accountable for Their Mistakes
Semi-trucks usually weigh 20 to 30 times more than the average automobile. In order to safely operate them, drivers must always be focused on the road and avoid distractions. When a commercial truck driver acts negligently behind the wheel, just one mishap can lead to a devastating truck accident. Consequences could be severe, from
catastrophic injury to even
If you have been injured in a truck accident and feel you deserve some sort of financial compensation, a Plantation truck accident attorney from the Law Offices of Jason T. Corsover can help you. Contact our firm today to start building your case.
Fight for Your Rights with Our Representation
No one deserves to be left shattered after suffering from the trauma and pain of a harmful truck accident. The goal of our team of compassionate professionals is to provide you with much needed relief and excellent legal counsel.
When you come to Attorney Jason Corsover for help, your case will benefit from his accomplishments and accolades, including:
- 10+ years of experience practicing law
- Select focus on personal injury cases
- Keen familiarity with the litigation process
- Unparalleled dedication to the needs of the client
Identify the Most Common Causes of Truck Accidents
By dealing with numerous truck accident cases in the past, we have come to recognize some frequently occurring causes of truck accidents. With our support and experience reviewing critical evidence, we can prove that the dangerous collision was not your fault, and that the truck driver is liable for any number of reasons, including:
- Exhaustion: Truck drivers often spend 14 hours or more on the road, leading to drowsiness that cripples their ability to control the massive vehicle.
- Incompetence: The demand for truckers is high, resulting in companies sending out truck drivers that have not had enough time to be properly trained.
- Inadequate maintenance: If a commercial truck has not been properly maintained, failures in its equipment can lead to a collision.
- Speeding: There is a high degree of pressure on truck drivers to meet strict timelines. If they speed to get to their destination on time, everyone around them is in serious danger.
Contact a Plantation Truck Accident Lawyer Today
When you have been injured in a truck accident, not only will you have to challenge the responsible driver but you may also be up against your own insurance providers. Neither party will want to give you more than the legal minimum of coverage for your repair and recovery costs. To seek all that you deserve, including punitive or nominal damages, you should prepare to file your claim with the helpful team at the Law Offices of Jason T. Corsover.
Take action against those who have hurt you. Schedule a free consultation
with our firm today for reliable representation and support.